Day 4 – Business Management Day 1
Today we will be starting the first module, Business Management. We will do this as a class together to make sure everyone understands the daily routine.
- Your class folder with paper (you were to supply this with lined paper)
- Pencil or pen
- Student Handbook- Business Management
- Microsoft Publisher User Interface Handout
- Depco Studio
- Microsoft Publisher
Activity for the day:
Write down the questions for Business Management Activity 1 in your notebook. As you watch the video clips that are provided at the beginning of the activity for the day, listen carefully! You will be able to find the answers to the following questions. You will keep all activity questions until the end of the module. Then staple all together to turn in all at once.
- Activity 1 Business Management
- Explain the difference between goods and service in the world of marketing?
- Can a person be both a consumer and a customer? Explain….
- The four P’s that create the Marketing Mix what are they?
Log into your Depco Studio Account (look on tan paper for your username and password)
Start Activity 1 the Business Management Module with taking the Pre-test we will then go through the videos together and find the answers to our questions as we learn about Marketing.
Clear Learning Target (CLT) I can at the completion of this day do the following:
- Define marketing.
- Explain the difference between customer and consumer.
- Explain the difference between goods and services
- List the 4 P’s of the marketing mix.
At the end of class make sure you have:
- Saved your work as directed in the student handbook.
- Logged out of your Depco Studio Account
- Logged out of your network account
- Put the student handbook and head set back properly
- Push your chair in when you leave