Day 19 – Graphic Communications Day 2
Today you will be learning more about using Adobe Photoshop Shapes.
- Your class folder with paper (you were to supply this with lined paper)
- Pencil or pen
- Student Handbook- Graphic Communications (green)
- Depco Studio
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
Activity for the day:
Write these questions in your folder and find the answers to the questions in the video clips that are provided in Depco Studio at the beginning of the activity for the day. Listen carefully! Log into Depco Studio
- Activity 2 Photoshop Shapes
- Explain the difference between vector graphics and raster graphics
- What are the different enhancements you can do to photos?
Start and complete Activity 2 the Graphics Communication Module. Follow the Student Handbook to complete the project in activity one once you listen to the video clips.
Clear Learning Target (CLT) I can at the completion of this day do the following:
- Create multiple shapes in one layer.
- Explain the use of layers in Photoshop.
- Create and edit shapes in Photoshop.
- Create custom shapes.
At the end of class make sure you have:
- Saved your work as directed in the student handbook.
- Logged out of your Depco Studio Account
- Logged out of your network account
- Put the student handbook and head set back properly
- Push your chair in when you leave