Day 13 Interactive Multimedia Day 7 – Exporting
Reminder Due by Today!
- Have you turned in your activity 1-4 questions and answers
- Team Storyboard
Today, your team will finish editing your slinky video.
- Adobe Premiere Elements Software
- Google Drive
To be finished today:
- Must have your video finished that includes the follow items for grading
- Title (opening to the video) be creative
- 3 video clips
- Two different camera shots.
- Transitions between each clip
- Closing (credits)
- Name of each person in the team
- Mrs. Hansen’s Period ___
Items to Consider in your Video
- Use your creativity but make sure it has continuity for the complete video.
- Be proud of your work.
- Make sure the message is easy to understand and is pleasant to view.
- Do not over do it with too many effects but give a few a try.
- Check your audio and over all flow of the video.
Clear Learning Target (CLT) I can at the completion of this day do the following:
- Activity 5
- I understand how to export an edited video in program Adobe Premiere.
- I understand how to upload to Google Drive and Share the video
At the end of class make sure you have:
- Saved your work as directed in the student handbook
- Logged out of your Depco Studio Account
- Logged out of your network account
- Put back your video equipment to the front table and plugged in!
- Put the student handbook and head set back properly
- Push your chair in when you leave