Day 18 Interactive Multimedia Day 6 Editing
Today, your team will continue to work together on editing in the timeline and adding the extra touches to make your final slinky video such as audio, titles, voice over and transitions.
- Adobe Premiere Elements Software
To be finished today:
- Video clips edited with set in and set out of each clip allowing the clips to flow together into one final show.
- Adding opening and closing titles
- Add transitions needed between each video clip to allow for continuity.
- Adding audio/music
- Voice over: Adding audio to the clip that has been previously recorded using a separate script.
Clear Learning Target (CLT) I can at the completion of this day do the following:
- Activity 4
- I understand how to use the editing program Adobe Premiere.
- I understand how to add extras to your final video such as opening and closing titles, transitions between each clip, and audio.
- I understanding how to make sure the video has continuity between the video clips.
At the end of class make sure you have:
- Saved your work as directed in the student handbook
- Logged out of your Depco Studio Account
- Logged out of your network account
- Put back your video equipment to the front table and plugged in!
- Put the student handbook and head set back properly
- Push your chair in when you leave