Day 20 – Graphic Communications Day 5.5
DO NOT UNPLUG the HEADSETS
Today, you would be finishing up Activity 5 with the text manipulation and start designing your T-Shirt. I will demonstrate a few option to explore with the text activity.
Remember the following:
- Be creative try the different effects, filters and styles along with layering.
- No copyright art work permitted make it your own.
- Keep in mind the amount of ink you are using in your design.
- Is it appropriate? Would you be proud to wear it around school?
Clear Learning Target (CLT) I can at the completion of this day do the following:
- Edit text within text layers.
- Create and format text using the digital imaging program.
- Manipulate the text using the Warp tool.
- Create unique text using the Effects and Style tools.
At the end of class make sure you have:
- Saved your work as directed in the student handbook.
- Logged out of your Depco Studio Account
- Logged out of your network account
- Put the student handbook and head set back properly
- Push your chair in when you leave