Day 25 – Graphic Communications Day 6
DO NOT UNPLUG the HEADSETS
Did you turn in your questions and answers for this module to the folder?
Today, you should be finishing up Activity 5 your T-Shirt Graphic Design and Printing your design with completing Activity 6.
Remember the following:
- Be creative try the different effects, filters and styles along with layering.
- No copyright art work permitted make it your own.
- Keep in mind the amount of ink you are using in your design.
- Is it appropriate? Would you be proud to wear it around school?
Rubric for your T-shirt design worth 30 pts.:
- Creativity and quality of your design, is it your own design?
- Can you read and understand the message of your shirt?
- Did you use any of these tools; lasso, crop, marquee, clone, feathering, or drawing?
- Did you apply your own colors or modifications to your design?
- Did you use any effects, filters, styles?
- Did you use layering techniques with your design?
- Did you need to reverse the image and text so that it will print correctly.
Now it is time to print your design. Log into Depco Studio and listen to Activity 6 Printing so that you have an understanding on printing your design.
To print your design you will need to email your design to me as an attachment so that we can print it out together.
Thursday and Monday will be Shirt Making day make sure your design is sent in to be printed!
Due to be graded:
- Questions and Answers for each activity 1-5 worth 20 pts
- Completed Activities 1-6 and their Projects
- T-Shirt is to be finished by Monday
Clear Learning Target (CLT) I can at the completion of this day do the following:
- I am able to use the program Photoshop to edit photos and graphics.
- I understand the tools needed to make changes in photos and graphics with this program.
- I am able to create a unique shirt design that I am very proud of and can not wait to wear.
At the end of class make sure you have:
- Saved your work as directed in the student handbook (in your Personal Folder)
- Logged out of your Depco Studio Account
- Logged out of your network account
- Put the student handbook and head set back properly
- Push your chair in when you leave