Day 18 – Graphic Communications Day 1
Today we will be starting the second module, Graphic Communications, this time we are going to try having everyone complete Depco Studio at your own pace and the activity projects in the Student Handbooks. You can do it just make sure you listen carefully to the videos. Before we start this module we will need to sign into Depco Studio and take the Post-Test of Graphics Communication! Do Well I know you can!
- Your class folder with paper (you were to supply this with lined paper)
- Pencil or pen
- Student Handbook- Graphic Communications (green)
- Depco Studio
- Adobe Photoshop Elements
Activity for the day:
Write the following questions in your folder. Find these definitions and answers to the questions in the video clips that are provided at the beginning of the activity for the day. Listen carefully! Log into Depco Studio
- Activity 1 Introduction
- Digital Design is ….. ?
- What is a pixel?
- Explain screen resolution.
- PPI what does this stand for?
Start and complete Project Activity 1 the Graphics Communication Module. Follow the Student Handbook to complete the project activity one learning how to begin to use Adobe Photoshop Elements program.
Clear Learning Target (CLT) I can at the completion of this day do the following:
- After successfully completing Activity 1, you will be able to say I can:
- I can explain what is digital design and resolution of an image.
- Open a new document in Photoshop Elements.
- Change the user interface by hiding the panels and tools.
- Zoom in and out on an image.
At the end of class make sure you have:
- Saved your work as directed in the student handbook.
- Logged out of your Depco Studio Account
- Logged out of your network account
- Put the student handbook and head set back properly
- Push your chair in when you leave