Day 33 – Interactive Multimedia Day 5
Today you will be learning about planing your video shoot, what type of camera shots, items to consider, and ways to convey the message in your video. You will be using a slinky to practice different camera shots as well as teach others about the slinky.
To be finished today:
As a class we will watch today’s videos in Depco Studio for Activity 3 and 4. Answer the questions below and be thinking of the video footage your team took and how you will work with it in the editing software (Adobe Premiere) to make a quality video that matches your storyboard planning.
Be careful with using the camera and keep the USB cable in a twisty. Do not damage the slinky! Return the tub with all items in it the front of the table.
- Activity 3 and 4 Student Handbook lesson
- Footage that is needed from your storyboards
- Adobe Premiere Software
Questions to answer as you go through Activity 3 and 4
- What is the name of area where the footage is imported and then the name of the area where the editing is happening?
- Give examples of the different ways to incorporate audio into a video?
- Explain what a transition is and what needs to be considered when selecting a transition.
- In order to be a successful editor you must understand continuity what is it?
Clear Learning Target (CLT) I can at the completion of this day do the following:
- Activity 3
- I understand how to import video footage into a computer to be used in an editing software.
- I understand the parts of the editing program Adobe Premiere.
At the end of class make sure you have:
- Saved your work as directed in the student handbook (in your Personal Folder)
- Logged out of your Depco Studio Account
- Logged out of your network account
- Put back your video equipment to the front table and plugged in!
- Put the student handbook and head set back properly
- Push your chair in when you leave