Day 30 – Interactive Multimedia Day 2
Today you will be learning about planing your video shoot, what type of camera shots, items to consider, and ways to convey the message in your video. You will be using a slinky to practice different camera shots as well as teach others about the slinky.
To be finished today:
As you watch today’s videos in Depco Studio for Activity 2 think of how you can practice your camera shots with the slinky and what information would you like to include in your movie about the slinky as you plan using your story board worksheet.
Be careful with using the camera and keep the USB cable in a twisty. Do not damage the slinky! Return the tub with all items in it the front of the table.
- Questions and Answers for Activity 1 and 2 in Depco Studio
- Activity 1 Student Handbook lesson
- Activity 2 Student Handbook lesson
Questions to answer as you go through Activity 2
- What is the purpose of story-boarding?
- Explain four different camera shots?
- How can you convey power or emotion in your video footage?
- What are other items to consider when video taping?
Clear Learning Target (CLT) I can at the completion of this day do the following:
- Activity 2
- Relate a simple child’s toy to Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Create a storyboard.
- Operate the video camera.
- Identify different types of shots.
At the end of class make sure you have:
- Saved your work as directed in the student handbook (in your Personal Folder)
- Logged out of your Depco Studio Account
- Logged out of your network account
- Put back your video equipment to the front table and plugged in!
- Put the student handbook and head set back properly
- Push your chair in when you leave